Thursday, June 01, 2006

pipe cleaner glasses

Have you ever had an abundance of pipe cleaners? Well, that is the dilemma that I am faced with. I had to buy a huge packet to use with a craft for Ladies Meeting. Yesterday I made the kids glasses and rings with pipe cleaners. They loved them. Joey did not get a pair. Only Audrey, Jordan, and Julianna who is Audrey's friend got ones.
Julianna and Audrey put them on when Julianna's mom came to pick her up. She told Audrey that it was so her mom wouldn't recognize her.
Please pray for Audrey and me as we are sick. We are going to the doctor tomorrow to see if there is anything we can take to help us get better before we leave.
Today the Jacksons group came in and we got to help them. I stood in line at the bank with them to help them change money (you can only do it with an account) for over an hour. I was so tired after that. I am just glad that the bank teller let me exchange so many transactions. I had to exchange money for 10 people. They had to do each person separately so that the money did not get mixed up.
Just as I got home tonight I got a call from Becky. She needed to borrow my crockpot and coffee pot. I wasn't to excited about going out again, but now I am home and my bed has never looked more inviting. It has been a long day for us. We are so glad to have the opportunity to help other missionaries and groups from the states, but we are sure tired. :-) We can't wait until we have groups of our own come to Honduras.

1 comment:

  1. A friend introduced me to your blog, and I'm really enjoying reading it! I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well, I pray you find great relief soon.

    ReplyDelete