Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Here at last

So much has happened since I last wrote. God blessed and we had a great last weekend at church with over 80 people in attendance. We left Tuesday morning to come back to the states and arrived in Seattle at 9:00 pm. We had two great flights and the kids loved it. We almost had a problem getting on the plane as my passport had "expired". The identification page said that it had expired in 2004, but there was an explanation and a void on the back page which the US Passport Service assured me meant that my passport was good for another 10 years. Praise the Lord everything turned out fine when the supervisor from Continental said that since I was going to the country of my birth it would be fine to go with an expired passport. The US customs did not even notice that it was supposedly expired and I was not about to point it out.
I still have a mountain of unpacking to do and my body clock has not yet adjusted. Therefore, tomorrow, I will have to write all about my first day in the states after a three year absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment