Friday, September 28, 2007

Joey's nose


Yesterday afternoon I noticed that Joey was sniffing a lot. I was hoping that it was not a cold coming on. I asked him why he was sniffing and he told me, "The car made my nose cough". He had gone with Jason while I taught school to the other two and it was then that his nose started running. He didn't seem to get any worse as the day went on. I was debating on whether to keep him home from church when Ernesto called Jason and told him that he would be bringing 5 people with him that needed a ride to church. I decided to keep Joey home as Jason would go from taking 10 people to church to taking 15. I am glad I did. By bed time Joey had a fever. I didn't get him to sleep until after 10:00 as he couldn't breathe through his nose.

Needless to say, last night was one long night. Joey is sleeping now and I hope that he stays that way for a long time. I can't teach school with a clinging vine.

Jason talked to Esperanza last night. She needs us to take her to her birthplace (Ureka) so she can apply for the papers needed to get married. She is planning to go on the coming Wednesday. We have planned this trip three other time, but each time her work would not let her off. Please pray that we could start this process with her. Osmin and Esperanza want to do the right thing, but the devil is fighting. They are the only ones in their family that is living for God. Please pray with them that they can continue to be a testimony and that they can finally get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment