Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sickness

There has been a lot of sickness at Bethel Baptist Church in West Carrollton, OH. I thought that I was getting it, but praise the Lord after sleeping almost all day I feel good enough to go to church tonight. I wasn't sure if I would feel good after lunch today, but a long nap with Joey worked.
Audrey has been going to school here the past two days and today her teacher got sick. Though it is only a 24 hour bug it comes with lots of vomiting. We are praying that no one here gets it.
We have been having lots of fun here. The assistant pastor, his wife, and the Spanish class took us to a Mexican restaurant for lunch today. The food was great and it was nice to be able to use our spanish again even it was only to order food. :-)
We have really enjoyed seeing the Hayden family again. This suit that Jordan is wearing is from them. It fits perfectly. What a blessing.
Tomorrow we head to Richmond, IN to be at the Smale's church. I don't know if we will have internet there, but we will see. If not then we will not have internet again until Thanksgiving when we are in Denver.
I am hoping to travel back here on Friday or Saturday as there is a sale at Hancock Fabrics. The Simplicity patterns are on sale for 99 cents a pattern. All of my patterns are size 4 to 6 and Audrey doesn't wear that size anymore. I am hoping to get some cute ones to take back to Honduras with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment