Monday, November 13, 2006

Seeing Old Friends

Today we were so excited to be able to go to the Hayden's house for dinner. We got to know them pretty well while on deputation. We had a great time with them. After dinner Karilee and I went to the Ladies Missionary Meeting at Bethel Baptist Church in West Carrollton. I was surprised to see some ladies that I had met in Oklahoma while on deputation. One family moved here thanks to the US Military and the other ladies are now teachers at the Christian school here.
Tomorrow I am looking forward to Ladies Bible Study. Audrey gets to attend school and so I won't have to worry about taking care of her schooling while I am at the meeting.
We had a great time at Heritage Baptist Church in Canal Winchester. We were showered with love and many snacks. :-) One of the ladies in the church gave us a bunch of gifts that we are excited to take back to Honduras for the kids there. We are hoping and praying that we will find a way to get everything back. We are looking into several different options on how to achieve that goal. We are just praying that it won't cost a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment