Wednesday, March 22, 2006


My how time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were proudly showing off our first little baby. Audrey is now five and in Kindergarten. Since she was born we have also welcomed Jordan who is now almost four and Joey who just turned two. They along with Dad and Mom, Jason and Cassy, are missionaries in Honduras.
We live in the Capital City of Tegucigalpa and are working in an area to the south called Ojojona. We have a great time and love the Honduran people. We have been in Honduras for almost three years
This is my first blog and a new idea for me. I was enthused to try it out when my friend let me read hers. It is my intention to keep as up to date on this as I can with three kids. :-)
Until the next time I blog, keep praying for Honduras that many would come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and those that are saved would see great spiritual growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment